The focus of this position will be to manage the Third Party Classers Company services, gather and provide information about the quality of the cotton approved by classers to the Commercial team in Brazil. This person will also be responsible to identify opportunities of new qualities and volumes to be sold by the Commercial team (export and domestic sales). The Quality coordinator will also be responsible for managing all the classers schedules and controlling the take ups schedules according to the shipments periods of the purchases and sales contracts. This will guarantee we will have enough cotton available to fulfill our sales at the right time, with the exact quality and volume we need. This position needs to manage take up agenda from the third party classes, in order to optimize the operations costs, also contribute to add intelligency to the process, control conflicts in the classification process.
This position will coordinate and support all the quality process until the cotton is allocated in the system by the Allocation Analyst.
It is very important that this person knows most of the counterparties/customers needs in terms of the quality and also has to understand and know about the quality of the cotton approved by the classers to be able to match the qualities of the approved cotton to the sales and confirmed the quality Cargill has purchased. This process affects directly the P&L.
As the Cotton Quality Coordinator this person will be the focal point for domestic market (in case of any quality dispute) and also be responsible to do take up of some strategic clients and contracts
- Manage the Third Party Classers Company services: approved quality, take up schedules, samples control and storage, operations costs
- Take ups of strategic clients and contracts
- Domestic market – quality dispute
- Standard cotton samples
• University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Agronomy or other related discipline
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel – pivot table, vlookup - , Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Availability to travel
• Cotton business experience
• Knowledge in Logistics
• English language (Intermediate) PARA SE CANDIDATAR A ESTA OPORTUNIDADE, É NECESSÁRIO CADASTRAR SEU CURRÍCULO NA ABA "PROFISSIONAL" > "CADASTRAR CURRÍCULO". PARA ESCLARECER DÚVIDAS, CHAME WHATSAPP (11) 94275-1826 OU ENVIE UM E-MAIL PARA SUPORTE@RHBANCOS.COM.BR
Nível básico de educação:
Disponibilidade para viajar:
Vaga para deficientes:
você deve estar logado para visualizar o nome da empresa
Representam o modelo de contratação, ou seja a forma que você
será contratado pela empresa anunciante:
(Convenção das Leis Trabalhistas) – Carteira de trabalho
• PJ (Pessoa Jurídica) – Você é o prestador
de serviços da empresa, sem carteira assinada e sim com um
contrato de prestação de serviços entre duas empresas (Você e a
empresa contratante). O pagamento do PJ pode ser de acordo com
as horas trabalhadas (PJH), ou um pagamento fixo mensal (PJM).