Position Purpose & Summary:
The Transformation Office Analyst works closely with the business leadership team, portfolio & project managers to challenge the status quo of the base business, projects (all rigors) & project portfolios, in order to leverage real Transformation in our ways of working. The focus goes also across functions, as BOSC (EHS, FSQR) & CSSP, when impacting business results.
The TO Analyst also focuses in ensuring the sustainability of proposed changes & performance, via the design and implementation of new processes & templates. Aim is to leverage cadence and new way to run the business into daily operational life.
The TO Analyst builds & sets up training & communication strategy as well as materials for Transformation values & enablers (e.g. MyPPM).
The TO Analyst also helps driving the recognition program Actus across the organization
Combined, your contributions will allow Cargill to reach new levels of success while winning in our regional markets and with our customers
Project portfolio execution effectiveness, Value Realization and Measurement
agains set targets:
• Drive target definitions, aligned with business strategy and chalenging status quo
• Assist project portfolio managers/ workstream leads in improving & maintaining projects & project portfolios’ scorecards and dashboards, ensuring that identified improvements within a BU/Function are successfully implemented and that promised benefits are being captured, providing results to management and leadership
• Assess projects and project portfolio value creation vs targets (PRT) and supports creation of action plan to address gap when applicable, together with impacted areas
• Identifies, recommends and implements best practices related to project portfolio management/ workstream activities. Including definition of repeatable processes that instill common ways of working, problem solving, including top-down validation and prioritization
• Ensure effective usage of projects/ initiative management & tracking software (MyPPM), including user training, coordination with the software support team for any necessary modifications, troubleshooting user issues, and adhoc assessing the online database for accuracy and completeness while providing technical support
Capability and Culture Development (Collaboration):
• In conjunction with the project portfolio/ workstream leads, drive Transformation culture change for multiple areas & locations within a BU/Function through best practice sharing, vocal advocacy,
• Prepares presentations, communications and training material to enable change management and success of Transformation culture & enablers for multiple areas & locations within a BU/Function
Recognition Program Actus
Drive Actus recognition program, including active communication of objectives & values throughout the organization, constant focus on enhancement of recognition guidelines and measurement to define TO awards, enforcement of roles & responsibilities with location comiittees, engagement of sponsors, among others.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Economics, or Finance;
• Direct experience in working on transformation and/ or continuous improvement type of programs;
• Project management experience/ experience implementing processes / new concepts across an entire business;
• Advanced in English;
• Microsoft Office Suite experience and advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills;
• Ability to travel, as necessary. PARA SE CANDIDATAR A ESTA OPORTUNIDADE, É NECESSÁRIO CADASTRAR SEU CURRÍCULO NA ABA "PROFISSIONAL" > "CADASTRAR CURRÍCULO". PARA ESCLARECER DÚVIDAS, CHAME WHATSAPP (11) 94275-1826 OU ENVIE UM E-MAIL PARA SUPORTE@RHBANCOS.COM.BR
Nível básico de educação:
Disponibilidade para viajar:
Vaga para deficientes:
você deve estar logado para visualizar o nome da empresa
Representam o modelo de contratação, ou seja a forma que você
será contratado pela empresa anunciante:
(Convenção das Leis Trabalhistas) – Carteira de trabalho
• PJ (Pessoa Jurídica) – Você é o prestador
de serviços da empresa, sem carteira assinada e sim com um
contrato de prestação de serviços entre duas empresas (Você e a
empresa contratante). O pagamento do PJ pode ser de acordo com
as horas trabalhadas (PJH), ou um pagamento fixo mensal (PJM).