Position Purpose & Summary:
The primary purpose of the Resiliency team is to work with internal domestic and international business partners to maximize the availability of critical business processes and technologies and plan for the recovery of critical systems and services following a major incident/disaster.
The key focus area for the role is to support the Resiliency team in developing and maturing business continuity activities. Responsibilities include develop the structure, processes and measurement of program performance, mature and enhance the program to ensure regulatory compliance, follow and apply current industry trends and best practices. This role will also leverage your business process, technology, communications, and general analysis skills to help coordinate, assess, and document risks and mitigation strategies for our Cargill business partners’ processes and technologies.
• Partner with business units/functions to complete business impact analysis and develop business continuity plans
• Manage and maintain enterprise business continuity plans, tools, metrics and capabilities; including software tools.
• Develop and facilitate of inter-team business continuity training and exercises.
• Assess key risk areas.
Other duties as assigned.
• Advocate for and support Cargill’s risk governance and compliance policy.
• Promote and support the strategies of the Global Business Resiliency team.
• Document business and technology processes, remediation plans, and procedures to support TGRC policies.
Monitoring & Reporting
• Proactively communicate status reports, issues and gaps to stakeholders and/or leadership as needed.
• Research, evaluate, and report on aspects of the CM/BC/DR processes.
Education & Awareness
• Develop educational and training materials for the BC, DR, and CM domains, including improving and refining methods and artifacts of the Business Resiliency team.
IT Crisis Management /Disaster Recovery Consulting, Analysis and Support
• Perform analysis of business processes and related technologies
• Support and maintain of the enterprise IT Crisis Management program framework and processes.
• Identify and document risk mitigation strategies
• Exercise plans.
• University degree in areas related to Information Technology;
• Advanced in English;
• Experience with the Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and/or Crisis Management/Incident Management discipline which may include: continuity of operations, business processes and communications, essential records/data management, enterprise risk management, DR planning, and/or cyber technology risk management;
• Knowledge of business processes and procedures;
• Knowledge of business impact analysis, risk analysis, and Disaster Recovery plan documentation and maintenance;
• Working knowledge and experience with Business Continuity planning and testing (e.g., table-tops, component tests, full-scale exercises);
• Knowledge of Business Continuity recovery program design and implementation;
• Ability to operate under stress in a fast-paced environment;
• Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analysis that leads to the development of processes and supporting technical details;
• Ability to take strategic, team, and/or project objectives and turn into relevant and actionable activities;
• Effective team skills that include building peer relations, conflict resolution, communications, and understanding and appreciating differences;
• Excellent facilitation and presentation skills;
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Project, SharePoint, PowerPoint, and proven aptitude using modeling software for process documentation;
• Ability to travel up to 15%.
• Possess relevant industry accepted/recognized certification(s) such as: Disaster Recovery Certified Specialist (DRCS), Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), Associate Business Continuity Profession (ABCP) or higher, MBCI, and/or familiar with industry standards ISO 23001, BS25999, etc;
• Knowledge of core infrastructure and technology services such as: OS, DB, replication, data protection and storage, especially as it relates to BC/DR solutions and testing;
• Fortune 500 company analysis experience, including experience on major system replacement or enhancement projects;
• In depth experience facilitating CM/BC/DR test exercises, including full-scale exercises with cross-functional teams;
• Familiar with cyber security qualitative and quantitative analysis processes and tools for risk mitigation. PARA SE CANDIDATAR A ESTA OPORTUNIDADE, É NECESSÁRIO CADASTRAR SEU CURRÍCULO NA ABA "PROFISSIONAL" > "CADASTRAR CURRÍCULO". PARA ESCLARECER DÚVIDAS, CHAME WHATSAPP (11) 94275-1826 OU ENVIE UM E-MAIL PARA SUPORTE@RHBANCOS.COM.BR
Nível básico de educação:
Disponibilidade para viajar:
Vaga para deficientes:
você deve estar logado para visualizar o nome da empresa
Representam o modelo de contratação, ou seja a forma que você
será contratado pela empresa anunciante:
(Convenção das Leis Trabalhistas) – Carteira de trabalho
• PJ (Pessoa Jurídica) – Você é o prestador
de serviços da empresa, sem carteira assinada e sim com um
contrato de prestação de serviços entre duas empresas (Você e a
empresa contratante). O pagamento do PJ pode ser de acordo com
as horas trabalhadas (PJH), ou um pagamento fixo mensal (PJM).